Customer Success Organization – Technical Delivery & Support /
Integration Engineers provide the technical backbone for all of our integrations. Our job is not only to delight our customers, but ensure we maintain a toolbox full of robust, reusable tools to quickly and easily solve the toughest integrations. We wear different hats - developer, problem solver, quarterback - to ensure Redox can provide an agile, scalable solution to our customers!
If you enjoy variety, solving for the root cause, and the sense of accomplishment that comes from solving ambiguous and challenging problems, then we want you as part of the team!
What You Will Do
- Act as a technical partner and adviser for the Solution Management team (project managers)
- Use your understanding of integration capabilities within the healthcare IT landscape to be able to design, develop, and deploy sustainable and scalable solutions
- Define, document and promote best practices for implementing and supporting our customers
- Understand, analyze and implement opportunities for process improvement
- Design and develop (code) business layer logic for our integrations
- Communicate, document, and track development requests with the appropriate product teams
- Provide technical support for customers actively installing; quarterback efforts with other Redox and customer teams to implement root cause solutions timely and effectively
Your Skills and Experience
- 1-3+ years of experience in a healthcare integration technical customer service role
- Have a working understanding of APIs and web service protocols
- Strong experience with traditional and modern data formats such as: HL7v2, C-CDA (CCD, QRDA, etc.), JSON, XML, X12, etc.
- Passion for solving complex problems quickly and creatively
- Excited about working in a constantly changing ecosystem
- Comfortable with uncertainty and turning complex problems into actionable plans
- Intellectually curious with a genuine desire to both learn and teach
- Patient, agile, and able to grow with an expanding team and company
- Eye for scalability; provide solutions that scale across our network
- Able to learn and understand new technical concepts quickly
- Experience educating both technical and non-technical audiences on complex topics
- Able to think and problem solve on your feet
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat and see if you could be a great fit. https://hbr.org/2014/08/why-women-dont-apply-for-jobs-unless-theyre-100-qualified
About Redox - Take a look here: https://youtu.be/4OjENXR6UXA
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We fully support the diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!