Strategy – Strategy
At Redox, we are building the ubiquitous platform for healthcare data exchange, used by today’s most innovative healthcare technology vendors and the nation’s leading healthcare organizations. Our purpose is to reduce the friction of technology adoption in healthcare.
The Strategy Analyst will provide reporting and financial modeling to our Strategy Team based on in depth research and analytics. Utilizing an understanding of quantitative data analysis and experience in data visualization, the Strategy Analyst will be crucial in our planning and growth initiatives as we scale. We are looking for an educator who can mold complex data and information into compelling stories through concise summaries and descriptions.
- Coordinate with the Strategy Team to provide guidance to Redox teams on industry engagements and strategy
- Oversee and complete complex analytical projects
- Market, competitive and industry analyses and creation of strategy frameworks
- Financial modeling, project valuation and analysis
- Data and statistical analysis
- Root cause identification & complex problem solving
- Participate in industry events, follow industry developments and provide and articulate opportunities and threats to Redox
- Interact with and educate internal and external stakeholders at Redox through presentations, negotiations, written & verbal communications
- High potential for scholarly/peer-reviewed publications
- Proven experience in long-form research and competitive analysis
- Experience within the SaaS technology or healthcare industries highly preferred
- Strong quantitative data analysis and visualization skills
- Project management or coordination experience, with the ability to drive initiatives independently
- Ability to take complex ideas and create compelling, concise descriptions
- Comfortable diving deep into the data, driving the data/feedback aggregation through effective networking and live interviews
- Proficient with Data Visualization tools/tactics, with experience recommending and implementing systems, when needed
- Financial modeling experience, including SWOT, opportunity analysis and forecasting
- Highly curious with a willingness to generate knowledge and understanding across functional and strategic teams
- Innate ability to understand the information needed, utilizing a variety of research and analytical techniques to interpret its meaning
What We Do
Healthcare organizations and technology vendors connect to Redox once, then authorize what data they send to and receive from partners through a centralized hub. Redox's cloud-based platform is vendor and standards agnostic and enables the secure and efficient exchange of healthcare data.
This approach eradicates the need for point-to-point integrations and accelerates the discovery, adoption, and distribution of patient and provider-facing technology solutions. With hundreds of healthcare organizations and technology vendors exchanging data today, Redox represents the largest interoperable network in healthcare. Learn how you can leverage the Redox platform at www.redoxengine.com.
Other Stuff About Us
Redox is an EEO company. We full support diversity of our team! Here's a recent blog post about our stance on diversity and belonging: Diversity at Redox
We believe in holding ourselves to a high standard of conduct. Here's how we think about this: Redox Code of Conduct
Successful candidates must be eligible to be employed in the US, and must reside in the US.
Thank you for your interest in Redox!