Customer Service Representative
Kuala Lumpur /
Customer Service – Customer Success /
Create The Circular Economy With Us
At Reebelo.com, you empower customers to buy their favorite tech devices in a more sustainable way. Our mission is to refresh the way we all consume tech, delivered through a platform built on sustainable values and quality-assured devices.
We are looking for motivated team members like yourself with an innovative mindset. In 2 years we launched 7 countries, raised $21M from top investors and scaled to 8-digit gross sales. Get the guidance & inspiration you need to make the most out of your career!
About The Role
Do you have a passion for increasing customer satisfaction and improving customer experience? Are you looking to join a fast-growing organization with great career development opportunities? Keen on joining a fun, non-traditional customer service team with a positive, down to earth, and people-oriented culture? If so, we would like to hear from you!
What will you help us with?
- Be a key team player in our Customer Happiness team
- Ensure positive customer experience through prompt & good responses to customers
- feedback, queries or complaints
- Communicate effectively through all channels primarily Emails, Calls, Webchats and Social
- Media (Facebook, Instagram)
- Maintain high customer satisfaction levels and drive other related metrics
- Establish positive relationships with Reebelo customers and act as brand ambassadors
- Drive our Reebelo sustainability message and other key values in your everyday life at work
Who you are?
- At least 3 years’ experience gained from working in a customer-facing, fast-paced,
- multichannel department serving the Asia Pacific region
- Self-reliant with positive motivations and ability to work as part of a team as well as
- Able to compose good emails and sound understanding of basic email etiquette
- Able to communicate confidently and clearly (both spoken and written) in English.
- Mandarin is an added advantage (to support new markets as we grow the business)
- Experienced in problem solving and conflict management
- Have good attention to detail
- Empathetic and able to remain calm when faced with challenging situations
- Basic understanding of customer service performance metrics and service level performance metrics
- Able to work on rotational shifts and support daylight savings hours when applicable
- Able to multitask and record accurate notes of customers interactions
What is in for you?
- A fun, non-traditional customer support department that welcomes new and fresh ideas
- A people-oriented culture that values diversity, cares for our customers, our co-workers and cares for our planet in line with our sustainability values
- Learn from industry leaders with international experience in the field of customer experience
- Grow with the team and develop your career
- A competitive and attractive salary package including performance incentives
Jump on board! Come have a chat with the team, it would be great to get to know you - send us your CV.