Senior Product Manager (100% REMOTE)
Los Angeles Metropolitan Area /
The Vault /
Got the Sunday scaries again? Or maybe you’ve found yourself scrolling through new job posts while at your current job? In either case, if you’re ready for a change, this might be the one for you.
Do you want to drive the future of B2B go-to-market? We are hiring a Senior Product Manager to lay critical foundations and help with the development, launch, and scaling of our new product, The Vault™.
The Vault is an IP warehouse - home to proprietary frameworks, insights, benchmarks, and trade secrets generated by our ongoing work and experiments with 50+ fast-growing B2B SaaS companies, helping B2B GTM leaders make strategic and tactical decisions with confidence and credibility.
As an early member of The Vault’s product team, you will play a critical role in shaping the future of the product and the business, contributing to the overall growth and culture of the product organization and working directly with product strategy, product marketing, brand marketing, GTM, and sales. As we grow, you will help build out the product team from the ground up.
As Senior Product Manager, you will fuel customer insights into our established product strategy to inform priorities, build and own product’s technical and experiential roadmap - including UI/UX, new features, and more - and drive day to day execution, working closely with our strategy lead, product design team and development partner(s).
The ideal candidate has a background in product management, ideally working on a media product, with strong working knowledge of UI and UX design. We are looking for someone with excellent execution and project management skills and a bias to action, who is equally committed to delivering superior experiences for our customers.
Target salary is $150,000 or above, depending on years of experience and expertise.
Don’t let imposter syndrome stop you. At Refine Labs, we’re not looking for perfection, unicorns, or any other words that don’t describe real people. So if you’re looking for a sign to apply, here it is.
Refine Labs is destined to be a top-tier “Talent Destination” for exceptional individuals who want to grow their careers long-term. Our team members are excited to start the week with support, creativity, and passion. We’re building the best B2B demand marketing firm in the world, so join us!
What you'll do at Refine Labs
- You’ll partner with Vault strategy lead to align objectives, roadmaps, and priorities as we launch, collect feedback, and hone in on product-market fit via the right content and a best-in-class user experience, owning the experience and platform-related elements, as well as:
- Set the foundations for ongoing platform analytics and measurement, including partnering with the Vault strategy lead on success metrics to track upon launch (assessing early traction) and over time (as penetration and awareness grow),
- Build and own product’s technical and experiential roadmap, including features and functionality as well as fundamental UI/UX improvements (site layout, design, architecture)
- Set and drive the UX vision and strategy
- Test, validate, and ensure new features, product ideas, and UI/UX design decisions create incremental value for our users, including assessing need, importance, and expected ROI, updating the product roadmap, and collaborating with the strategy lead and/or dev team to bring to-market
- Take product concepts from idea through testing, validation, shipping, measurement, and iteration, owning day to day execution of projects, implementing feedback loops, and overseeing our design and development agency partners
- Own the in-platform user experience, including onboarding and other key elements of “user success," as well as collaborating with product marketing and sales to ensure consistency in experience, messaging, and materials
- Partner with Vault strategy and product marketing functions to establish the Vault’s voice of customer feedback motion and own collection of, validation and prioritization of, and activation of product-related insights
- Recruit, train, lead, support, and develop a team of talented product professionals
- Other responsibilities as assigned by your manager
- 4+ years demonstrated success in a product management role, including:
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience with building and launching applications and services, ideally SaaS
- 2+ years of experience working directly with Development and UI/UX Design teams
- 2+ years experience successfully managing a team strongly preferred
- Experience managing a content, media and/or B2B SaaS product from launch, and end-to-end
- Experience working with PLG products / self-serve motions strongly preferred
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web platforms / technologies
- Solid analytic background, including experience with collecting and using data to make decisions
- Experience collecting qualitative and quantitative customer feedback through market research, close partnership with sales, the use of tools and technologies, and other actionable methods
- Strong project management skills - demonstrated ability to push projects over the finish line
- Proven ability to collaborate with and influence cross-functional teams
- Empathy – for our team, our partners, our especially our customers (and their customers)
- Team player with exceptional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience leading, supporting and developing a team of at least 3 direct reports; a dedication to coaching and growing a team
- Experience visualizing quantitative data preferred but not required
- Experience with PLG / self-serve motions a plus but not required
- Flexible schedule in a 100% distributed workforce
- Competitive compensation
- Premium health coverage - medical, dental, & vision
- Parental leave
- Unlimited PTO with minimum time off (a minimum of 7 days off every 6 months)
- No Meeting Fridays
- Defined career pathing for all roles
- Company off-sites and virtual team activities
Refine Labs provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.