Montreal, Quebec /
Video game – Audio /
Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Our in-house video game team is presently looking to hire an Audio Director.
As the Audio Director, you’ll work in collaboration with the creative team to define the artistic vision of the game’s soundscape, voiceover, and music to support and expand the ambitious gameplay and narrative goals of the project.
- Collaborating with the creative team and IP partners to establish the audio vision and technical goals;
- Directing the audio team to create and implement all of the project’s audio assets;
- Communicating the audio vision and department needs to the entire team;
- Collaborating with the Audio Programmer to design and implement audio tools and processes;
- Establishing the technical and production needs for voice recording sessions;
- Constantly pushing the quality of the game’s audio assets and systems to the highest possible level.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in audio for video games;
- Experience shipping AAA games in a lead, senior, or director audio role;
- Excellent knowledge of industry-standard audio tools;
- World class expertise in audio recording production techniques;
- Good team player;
- Ability to adapt to change;
- Multiple shipped titles as a game audio director is a bonus;
- Demonstrated talents as a musician or composer is a bonus;
- Experience leading voiceover, location, or Foley recording sessions is a bonus;
- Experience with Wwise or FMOD;
- Experience with Unreal Engine is an asset;
- Excellent communication skills in both French and English.