Montreal, Quebec /
Video game – Audio /
Headquartered in Montreal, Reflector is a new breed of studio working with top talents to create high-quality, compelling content for global audiences. By employing a true transmedia approach, where content is built outwards from fully fleshed “Storyworlds”, the company is able to tell richer, deeper stories that connect with fans everywhere.
Our in-house video game team is presently looking to hire an Audio Designer.
- Collaborating with the Audio Director, Engineering and Design teams to help define the project’s audio needs and signature;
- Create sound effects;
- Design and iterate interactive audio within Wwise and Unreal;
- Own the audio you create and insure its coherence, relevance and function in the project;
- Create strategies and relationships to manage multiple inter discipline dependencies;
- Respect the delivery deadlines of the project;
- Communicate progress updates to the Audio Director and other departments.
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in game development or equivalent;
- Experience with Unreal, Wwise and Reaper;
- Experience of working on a published AAA game from conception to release a strong asset;
- Positive team building skills;
- Proven problem-solving skills adapted to rapid iteration development environment;
- Excellent communication skills in English and French (both oral and written).