Senior / Software Engineer, Python
We’re looking for a Python Developer with a bent for data. We’ve built some amazing software, but we have big plans for the future and we want your help. We’re a small team so you’ll have influence over all aspects of the product, working closely with the rest of the team. We’re building a culture of learning, and we’re looking for engineers who share our vision. Our stack is simple, Python on the back, JS(React/D3) on the front. Play to your strengths and we’ll build the rest.
- As an early engineer you’ll have a huge influence over our long-term product vision.
- Design and implement features that communicate data -driven insights.
- Help build and architect our systems and frameworks.
- Interface with data-heavy APIs from a variety of third-parties.
- Learn new technologies and share your experience with a growing team.
Good to haves
- Python, JS, MySQL, Redis, React, D3 or the desire to learn
- Familiarity with statistics
- Intuition around data
- Security conscious
- Desire to learn
- Sense of humor
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.