Director of Product Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a leader of our product marketing team who is an inspired business leader ready to shape the future of performance management and the Reflektive platform. You’ll be in the driver’s seat when it comes to the product marketing strategy and go-to-market (GTM) from beginning to end. You’ll determine the positioning, naming, competitive analysis, feature prioritization and external communications, and you’ll help shape the voice of the product to grow a loyal customer base. This means working with a cross-functional team across product, sales, corporate communications, customer success, and more. We’re looking for someone inquisitive and proactive; if you’re used to hearing, “That’s a great idea,” this may be the place for you.
What you'll do
- Lead the Reflektive product marketing function and work with a cross-functional team to acquire new and retain high value customers
- Alongside the product team, own the GTM process for new products and features from opportunity definition through post-launch reporting and adoption
- Be an expert on our customers, defining which segments to focus on, how they buy and use our platform, and where they go to find and learn about HR technologies
- Constantly evaluate how our positioning, value propositions, messaging and materials is working and insuring they resonate with customers
- Enable a direct sales team to be successful, training them on the problems we solve for our buyers and how the Reflektive platform addresses their needs
- Own the packaging and pricing framework to drive positive unit and segment economics
- Develop thought leadership and best practices guides that enable our customers and help inform prospective buyers on performance management
- Contribute to strategic priorities for the business through market analysis, market sizing and segmentation analysis, customer research, product usage data, win/loss interviews and more
- Manage and mentor a small team of product marketers ensuring high levels of growth, development, and employee engagement
What you have
- 10+ years of marketing experience, 5+ years experience in product marketing
- Strong preference for experience in a successful SaaS company; Experience in HR technology a plus
- Experience leading GTM process for multiple product launches
- Comfortable going deep on technical product-related discussions and aptitude to learn new industries and customers
- Ability to partner with and communicate effectively to cross-functional audiences; a great public speaking, and a solid writer
- Big picture thinking partnered with the ability (and willingness) to execute on the ground-level, and iterate to get things done
- Excellent people management skills with 3-5+ years successfully leading a team and uniting them around doing the right thing for customers and long-term business objectives
- Adaptable and comfortable leading change, guiding a team to see and believe in the new vision.
- Accountable to results, with the ability to work collaboratively across product, sales, marketing and customer success teams to achieve these results
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.