San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is the first people management platform that helps employees and managers work better together. We are a top workplace with a passionate, driven team striving to help employees grow and achieve their maximum professional potential.
We are seeking a driven and motivated Recruiter to join our Employee Success team and help contribute to the growth of our organization. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging prospective talent, driving top of funnel pipeline across departments and creating a positive and unique candidate experience throughout the interview process. If you are passionate about people and looking to learn and grow within the recruiting field, this is an excellent opportunity.
What you'll do
- Own full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to offer for non-technical roles across the US
- Work with hiring managers to develop a strong target candidate ID. Identify and engage talent with an innovative, creative, and effective approach.
- Be a consultative partner and trusted advisor to multiple hiring managers from search kick-off through closing candidates.
- Maintain and drive a seamless process, focusing on a positive candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Craft compelling messaging, aligned with our mission and values, that will stand out from the rest and attract top talent.
- Be a Reflektive ambassador and stay on top of industry trends. Share content that will resonate with passive and active prospects and attend industry events.
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment for all candidates and ensure that interviews go smoothly for both candidates and interviewers
- Schedule and coordinate all phone and on-site interviews across all of your assigned requisitions
- Coordinate travel and hotel stays for non-local candidates, as well as maintain a strong business partnership with hotel management
What you have
- 2+ years of experience managing the full-life cycle recruiting process (in-house highly preferred).
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, while being flexible with ambiguity and unknowns.
- Meticulous organization skills and ability to switch gears and focus on what is priority.
- Passion to always be sourcing, building your network and long-term candidate relationships.
- You care about the candidate experience and are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with candidates and hiring managers, during every stage of the process.
- Desire to contribute to the operational side of recruiting programs in addition to filing your roles.
- Solid listening, speaking and writing skills, a diplomatic communication style.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.