San Francisco, CA & US Remote
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
The Engagement Manager at Reflektive is a critical member of the Services Team. You will be the main stakeholder on projects, responsible for the success of enterprise level software implementations. In order to achieve this success, you will leverage your previous enterprise professional services experience, HR domain expertise, relationship building prowess and conflict management expertise.
What you'll do
- Execute implementation projects while partnering closely with our clients' C-level project sponsors
- Facilitate implementation projects for new and existing customers by understanding business objectives and mapping core processes to technical configuration and detailed design deliverables
- Drive milestone meetings (onsite and virtual), customize and develop change management plans and ensure high levels of impact and client satisfaction with the services rendered
- Develop detailed project plan schedules to ensure accountability for milestone dates and work quality
- Create comprehensive weekly status reports and communication plans to executive sponsors and internal/external project teams
- Proactively identify implementation risks and mitigate them effectively and efficiently
- Quickly establish/nurture rapport and a positive relationship with customer stakeholders
- Maintain a deep understanding of Customer Success to be a trusted thought leader and advisor with your customers
What you have
- 8+ years of experience in professional services, management consulting, customer success, business development, or another client-facing role
- Experience within HR or HR Tech, ability to show domain expertise
- In-depth knowledge and experience delivering successful enterprise software application implementations
- Experience with spearheading initiatives with cross-functional teams on a number of concurrent engagements
- Record of professional achievements with a track record of delighted, successful, and satisfied customers
- Executive presence and confidence in communicating with technical, business, and C-level stakeholders
- Strong communication, consultative and leadership skills
- Experience working with complex, multi-divisional, global customers
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing company
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Experience working with Reflektive’s products or other HCM solutions is a strong plus
- Preferably Project Management certified
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.