Field Marketing Manager, Boston
Reflektive is seeking a Field Marketing Manager in the East region to help drive the company’s rapid growth needs. As a Field Marketing Manager, you will develop the strategy to create awareness, build and accelerate pipeline and engage with Reflektive customers in your territory. Your role will include designing and executing a variety of marketing programs including account-based campaigns, tradeshows, boutique events and customer summits. This role will collaborate extensively with teams across Reflektive including sales, Business Development Representatives (BDRs), and Customer Success. This position is based in Boston.
What you'll do
- Understand the company’s business objectives in order to build aligned field-based strategies for net new demand generation as well as for product renewal & expansion
- Work closely with direct sales teams to develop account-based marketing campaigns that are aligned with the company’s named accounts strategy
- Work across the marketing organization to oversee the timely execution of demand generation and campaign marketing plans, aligning with product and content marketing on launch and content plans, respectively
- Recommended and implement best practices and processes for lead follow up with Business Development Representatives (BDRs) and Account Executives
- Analyze results and identify insights, optimizing for increased marketing qualified leads and for pipeline acceleration
- Develop and drive customer-focused marketing programs aimed at nurturing relationships and increasing expansion and new product sales
- Plan and execute events including executive-level custom events, summits and 3rd party tradeshow sponsorships
- Manage your field marketing budget, cross-departmental communications and post campaign and event reporting
- Track funnel analytics, working to improve conversion rates
- Be a champion for next generation marketing best practices
What you have
- 5+ years field/event marketing experience, preferably in enterprise software, SaaS or related technology.
- Expertise in cloud-based HR solutions is a plus
- Creative thinker, who has built innovative programs that drive high conversion of MQLs and can optimize pipeline
- Strong operational and analytical skills with the ability to deliver comprehensive metrics that clearly measure performance
- Effective time, people and project management skills with strong written communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency with Salesforce & Marketo, including running reports and campaign management
- Understands and has experience with Sirius Decisions, best practices and lead management
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.