Director of Product
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Director of Product to lead a team of product managers focused on the key platform components driving the overall Reflektive People Management Suite. The Director will drive decisions with their team from conception, prioritization and planning, execution, and launch. A key part of this role will be effective communication and coordination across the product team and with key field-facing groups in sales, customer success, and marketing.
- Experience building, managing, motivating, mentoring teams of product managers
- 7+ years experience as a product manager or product leader
- Successful examples of having moved a product or feature from conception to launch
- B2B experience
- Deep interest and proven ability to learn the underlying technical details of the product you've managed
- Excellent communication skills
- Eagerness to be hands-on
- Experience with Agile
- Developing products for enterprise customers with business buyers
- Experience managing platforms or platform components part of a larger solution
- Strong technical foundation
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.