Marketing Operations Manager
San Francisco, CA
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
The Marketing Operations Manager is a highly visible and important role at Reflektive. This person will be responsible for overseeing the company’s core marketing operations function, as well as leading a wide range of analytics projects and programs to provide critical business insights and drive strategic business decisions.
What you'll do
- Ownership of day-to-day management and enhancements of our marketing tech stack, including Marketo, Outreach, Drift, LeanData, ZoomInfo, CloudDingo, Google Analytics, Salesforce - in collaboration with Sales Ops
- Creating end-to-end marketing reporting/dashboards, analytics, and attribution
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of programs from leads to ROI
- Work closely with the Marketing team in end-to-end execution of programs in Marketo, including program creation, segmentation, QA, tracking and list importsIdentify marketing funnel improvement areas. Optimize programs to increase conversions.
- Identify opportunities for testing and make recommendations for program improvements.
- Build and execute campaigns including setting up emails, campaign flows, complex nurture streams, form creation, uploading ads to ad platforms, and more. Monitor lead scoring and propose adjustments based on target conversion rates
- Assist with data integrity practices, including cleansing, deduplication, enrichment, and data normalizations
- Partner with the rest of the Marketing organization to help support a high-performance demand generation engine
- Cross-functional collaboration with others in DemandGen, Product Marketing, Sales Development, and Sales Ops to plan and execute against quarterly goals
- Research and respond to business questions requiring on-demand analysis
What you have:
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of marketing experience either in a marketing operations role with demand generation experience preferred
- Deep expertise with marketing automation platforms including Marketo, and Salesforce. Marketo certification a strong plus
- Strong operational and analytical skills, a data-driven mindset, and a relentless desire for continuous improvement.
- Proven track record of analytical rigor around marketing campaigns, optimizing for key funnel metrics, and driving for continuous improvement
- Understanding of Account-Based Marketing strategy, segmentation, and process
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and an ability to collaborate well across teams
- Outstanding attention to detail and project management
- Prior experience working in a high growth technology startup is preferred
- Experience with SQL, a plus
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.