San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Product Designer to guide the visual design and user experience for our innovative line of products. This position will work closely with both the Product Management and Engineering teams to build best-in-class experiences for a growing customer base. As an early member of the Design team at Reflektive, you will have a huge influence on the direction of the product from day one. Candidates should have a strong interest in modern web design, clear and intuitive user experiences, and iterative software development processes.
You will be a major contributor to a product that many thousands of end-users see every day. In just over a year on the market, adoption has been incredible. Reflektive is the performance management solution of choice at over 400 of the world’s best places to work: Airbnb, Disney Interactive, Uber, Pinterest, Genentech, MuleSoft, Quora, Instacart, Nutanix, and more.
What You’ll Do
- Work with the product team to build concepts, prototypes, and final designs for feature updates and new products.
- Refine and refocus the existing style and UX for live products.
- Participate in ideation and design brainstorms for future initiatives.
- Support implementation through assets and style guides for the engineering team.
- Mastering the user experience of a full enterprise product suite to make informed decisions.
What You’ll Have
- 3-5+ years UI/UX design experience.
- Expertise in modern web design and interaction best-practices, from wireframes to prototypes to final assets.
- Strongly interested in technology and software development. This is a tech-heavy role.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk.
- Any small, early-stage business faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve on the fly.
- Superior communication skills.
- Internal written/oral communication are critical in this role.
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.