Solutions Consultant (Remote, East Coast)
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
As a Solutions Consultant at Reflektive, you will partner closely with our Account Executives in the strategy, planning and support of the sales process. You will provide value, impact, and credibility to existing and potential customers by demonstrating an expert-level understanding of our products, technical infrastructure and Human Capital Management best practices. Solutions Consultants identify the performance management challenges that existing and potential customers are experiencing and present value-driven solutions that directly addresses those challenges. To support our customer’s long term success, Solution Consultants also facilitate scoping and help customers prepare for the implementation process.
- Conduct planning and pipeline review sessions with Account Executives
- Facilitate functional and technical discovery conversations
- Develop and deliver presentations focused on product functionality, process optimization, technical infrastructure, the implementation process and customer success
- Deliver product demonstrations to a wide variety of audiences, including HR practitioners and leaders, IT, procurement and executives
- Configure and demonstrate customized instances of the Reflektive platform
- Consult on best practices and share success stories
- Lead functional and technical scoping sessions
- Answer product and technical questions
- Author responses to functional and technical RFIs/RFPs
- Manage proof-of-concepts and provide end-user training to pilot users
- Support the communication and training of product functionality and enhancements to sales team members
- Collaborate with internal teams, such as customer success, professional services, product management and product marketing
- Contribute to the creation of new processes, tools and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years implementing/consulting on SaaS solutions, preferably with HR related products
- Superb presentation, demonstration and communication skills
- Experience assessing and elaborating on customer’s pain points - and the ability to quickly offer related solutions and share stories
- Ability to lead discussions and share best practices related to Human Capital Management, technical infrastructure and project management
- Solid understanding of the SaaS technical infrastructure including data integrations, APIs and HRIS systems
- Great team player with strong collaboration skills and willingness to support team members wherever needed
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining rigorous attention to detail
- Travel up to 25%
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.