Product Manager / Senior Product Manager
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Product Manager / Senior Product Manager to lead a small development team focused on building new features for the modern workforce. This role will oversee agile product development from ideation to release with the support of the broader product group and the autonomy to drive initiatives. Candidates should have a strong interest in building high impact features and a willingness to learn new skills in a fast paced setting.
What you'll do
- Lead the design, iteration, and development of new features
- Guide the direction and productivity of a development team
- Release planning and management
- Ownership of the roadmap for defined product areas
- Coordinate QA efforts on testing new features
- Competitive analysis and user research
- Collaboration with UI/UX design team
- Product adoption tracking and analysis
- Coordination with Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success team on Go-To-Market efforts driving sales and adoption
What you have
- 4 - 7+ years experience as a Product Manager
- Successful examples of having moved a product or feature from conception to launch
- B2B experience
- Deep interest and proven ability to learn the underlying technical details of a product
- Strong data-savviness and data orientation to decision-making
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- A strong collaborator - both with the scrum team and with other teams within the organization.
- Interested in entrepreneurship and comfortable with risk.
- Experience developing products for enterprise customers with business buyers
- Experience with data and analytics solutions
- Solid technical foundation
- Experience at a start-up company
- Experience working with off-shore development teams
- HR/HCM background
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.