Manager/Director, Product Design
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a leader for our growing design team, with the mandate to drive all aspects of design and user experience for our innovative line of products. You will work closely with both the Product Management and Engineering teams to build premier experiences for a growing customer base. As an early-stage design leader, you will have a huge influence on the direction of the product from day one. You should have a strong background in modern web design, clear and intuitive user experiences, and efficient software development processes.
At Reflektive, you will direct the future of a product that is both high-usage and business-critical. Reflektive is designed to help employees who want to know their place in an organization, to help managers be better managers, and to help leadership teams be more strategic. You have the opportunity to build a product with consumer sensibilities, and with all the B2B benefits of direct client and marketplace feedback.
What You'll Do
- Manage and mentor a top-notch team of Product Designers
- Collaborate with Product and Engineering leadership to drive forward key design initiatives
- Refine and re-focus the existing style and user experience for live products
- Set premier standards for research, timely delivery, and quality of output
- Clearly articulate and advocate for the mission of the Reflektive design team
- Lead ideation and design brainstorms for future initiatives
- Work hands-on with concepts, prototypes, and final designs for certain critical features
- Master the user experience of a full enterprise product suite to make informed decisions
What You Have
- 10+ years product design experience, including extensive visual design, interaction design, and user research expertise
- Mastery of modern web design best-practices
- Confident in creating a sustainable, efficient design system and process for a growing team
- Superior communication skills. Clear internal communication is critical in this role.
- Expert technical proficiency, including Photoshop, HTML, CSS
- Previous personnel management experience
- Prior experience with SaaS products and customers
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.