San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is the first people management platform that helps employees and managers work better together. We are a top workplace with a passionate, driven team striving to help employees grow and achieve their maximum professional potential.
We are seeking a driven and motivated Recruiting Associate to join our Talent team and help contribute to the growth of our organization. You will be responsible for identifying and engaging prospective talent, driving top of funnel pipeline across departments and creating a positive and unique candidate experience throughout the interview process. If you are passionate about people and looking to learn and grow within the recruiting field, this is an excellent opportunity.
What you'll do
- Create a welcoming and friendly environment for all candidates and ensure that interviews go smoothly for both candidates and interviewers
- Schedule and coordinate all phone and on-site interviews across all openings in San Francisco and Boston
- Coordinate travel and hotel stays for non-local candidates, as well as maintain a strong business partnership with hotel management
- Qualify inbound applicants applying through our careers page, AngelList, LinkedIn and Glassdoor
- Source top talent through outbound efforts using creative and persuasive messaging through LinkedIn Recruiter and other recruitment tools
- Work closely with recruiters and hiring managers to develop and design efficient interview processes
- Be a Reflektive ambassador as a consistent point of interaction with candidates through the interview process
- Drive candidate communications and operations throughout the interview process
- Assist with planning and coordination of company events and trainings
- Partner with our Workplace Success team on various projects and help with office management tasks when needed
What you have
- 2+ years of experience in recruitment coordination, HR coordination or other related work
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task in a challenging and fast-paced environment
- Incredibly organized, with excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative and able to work with multiple candidates and internal teams on a daily basis
- Flexible and adaptable. You work well under pressure, have excellent time management skills and are comfortable completing tasks with hard deadlines
- You love working with people and making everyone feel welcome
- Ability to learn quickly and the willingness to wear multiple hats
- We’re looking for passionate, incredibly hardworking professionals looking to make an enormous impact and grow their career.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.