San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is the first people management platform that helps employees and managers work better together. We are a top workplace with a passionate, driven team on a shared goal to help employees grow and achieve their maximum professional potential. We were recently named the 3rd fastest growing company in the Bay Area (13th nationwide) by Deloitte.
We are seeking an Account Manager to manage software implementation for our customers, provide product support, and advice on performance management best practices to help our customers engage their employees and transform talent management.
Candidates should have a strong interest in customer / client service, a knack for implementing an innovative software suite, and an eagerness to learn and master new skills in a high-energy, high-impact environment.
What you'll do
- Renew existing business with current customers
- Build new and work on existing relationships with HR and C-level executives to help secure renewal business
- Identify new or additional products to cross sell to our existing customer-base
- Secure annual and multi-annual contracts surpassing quotas; maintaining our track-record of beating revenue goals
- Achieve full-quota on or before your six-month ramp period, then continue to exceed quotas set
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train new reps
- Work collaboratively across sales, accounting, engineering, marketing, product and customer success
What you have
- 1-2 years B2B, customer facing role at a SaaS company
- Knowledge of HR tech and performance management trends is a big bonus
- Consistent track-record of top performance
- Evidence your ability to succeed at a startup
- You are comfortable rolling-up your sleeves and stepping outside your job description
- You are resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional
- You are confident in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, changing environments
- You are an excellent team-player
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.