Director, Corporate Marketing
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Director of Corporate Marketing responsible for branding, communications, customer marketing, partner activities and events supporting Reflektive’s business. This leader will report to the CMO and manage a small team, working with our executive, sales, and customer success teams, along with outside agencies to achieve our overall corporate marketing goals. Candidates should have expertise across public relations, social media, partner marketing, events, and brand strategies and execution, with the know-how to grow a category and establish brand preference.
What you'll do
- Public Relations: Partners with PR agency to develop a communication plan and execute against the strategy -- building relationships with media and influencers, and finding creative ways to create relevant conversations for Reflektive and its spokespeople.
- Thought Leadership: Oversees Reflektive’s thought leadership strategy and approach to maintain and extend Reflektive’s leadership position in performance management. Responsible for developing the key messages and executing across speaking engagements, and content opportunities.
- Social Media: Plans and invests in Reflektive’s social properties, keeping a steady drumbeat of communications with our target customers.
- Events: Defines Reflektive’s event strategy across owned, paid and partner activities. Sets the calendar and budget for the year, and executes in support of corporate marketing, demand gen and customer success/ product objectives.
- Customer Marketing: Works closely with sales and customer success teams to identify customers to be nurtured as customer references for marketing. Develops and builds a reference library for sales. Assists customers with internal evangelism to their internal Reflektive users.
- Branding: Responsible for growing the Reflektive brand, leading the brand strategy and executing the brand initiatives. Owns the Reflektive visual identity, tone & voice in all communications, evangelizing communication standards that will be used throughout the company.
- Creative & Campaigns: Develops the branded creative to be used across all marketing touchpoints. Defines the overall campaign strategy, investment recommendations and media plan aligned with growing the Reflektive’s visibility and awareness with our target customers.
- Website: Responsible for the company website design and ongoing maintenance of the site. Thinks through any updates needed for the site architecture, new content areas to build out, and tests aimed at keeping Reflektive.com an engaging experience for our target customers.
- Partner Marketing: Works with partners on co-marketing activities, such as joint announcements and events. Influences new marketing opportunities with partners to grow the business.
- Planning & Measurement: Builds out corporate marketing plans, sets and provides ongoing reporting against KPIs and awareness and engagement goals.
- Management: Directly manages a small team of creatives, communicators, and relationship builders in the marketing organization. Also responsible for external PR, events, and creative agency / contractor relationships.
- Leadership: Closely collaborates with multiple stakeholders to ensure dots are connected between customer strategies, marketing objectives and tactical plans. Reviews strategy, plans, and status updates with senior executives. Recommends big ideas to reach stretch goals and problem solves to adjust to the ongoing business.
What you have
- Minimum of 12 years of corporate marketing experience at a high tech company including communications, PR, events, branding, external and internal communications experience; B2B preferred; HR technology experience a plus.
- 6+ years managing a high-performing team with the ability to recruit, develop and retain top talent.
- Experience creating and using strong media and key influencer relationships to drive results.
- Proven ability to design and execute large-scale corporate marketing initiatives, including corporate events.
- Brand strategy, management and messaging expertise.
- Agency and contractor management with scaled processes to drive and measure results.
- Strategic and creative leader with the ability to guide creative teams to an “aha moment” and compelling creative results.
- Critical eye for clear communication and branding. An expert writer and editor with with the ability to remove the jargon and streamline complex information into its most digestible form.
- Analytical skills, including an understanding of key leading and lagging metrics used to measure brand growth.
- Able to align key stakeholders on decisions, working collaboratively across teams.
- Customer focused, with a track record of working closely to build ongoing win-win relationships.
- Adaptable and comfortable leading change, guiding a team to see and believe in the new vision.
- Accountable to results, with the ability to work collaboratively across sales, marketing and operations teams to achieve these results
- BS/ BA degree in Marketing, Business, or a related field. MBA a plus.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.