San Francisco, CA
Reflektive, the talent development platform for the world's best places to work, is hiring an Executive Assistant to join our in-house Employee Success Team. S/he will be primarily responsible for working closely with our CEO and other top-level Executives to help enhance productivity and efficiency, will partner with Recruiting to coordinate and drive a unique candidate experience throughout the interview process, and will create a welcoming environment for all employees and guests of Reflektive.
We are looking for someone who is a team player with exceptional communication and problem-solving skills, and who excels at being mindful of details in an energetic, fast-paced environment. This is an incredibly important role and will have a huge impact on the growth of Reflektive.
What you'll do
- Managing complex day-to-day schedules, including scheduling and the ability to independently and efficiently own the CEO and other Executives’ calendars
- Providing support to the Executive team
- Booking and coordinating logistics for international and domestic travel
- Coordinating board meetings and international office signatures
- Scheduling and coordinating all phone and on-site interviews, including travel and hotel stays for non-local candidates
- Being a Reflektive ambassador while communicating with candidates throughout the interview process
- Creating a friendly and warm environment for all candidates
- Ensuring that interviews go smoothly for both candidates and interviewers
- Managing the reception desk, including creating a welcoming environment for all employees and guests of Reflektive, signing in packages, and managing our mail & package tracking system (Envoy)
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years as an EA or in a similar role
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Incredible organizational skills, with excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative and able to work with multiple candidates, executives, and internal teams daily
- Being proactive — anticipating the needs of others
- Flexible and adaptable. You work well under pressure, have excellent time management skills and are comfortable completing tasks with deadlines
- Empathy for your executives, teams, and peers at all levels
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.