Account Executive (Remote, Northeast)
Reflektive is seeking a quota-crushing Account Executive to deliver our talent development platform to the world’s best places to work. Reflektive’s Account Executive is a startup player excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, growing startup. Reporting to Reflektive's Sales Manager, s/he will evangelize and drive adoption in corporate accounts across verticals, playing a vital role for securing our leading position in the market. Our AE will own a territory of accounts between 200-1,000 employees adding to our rapidly growing list of customers.
What you'll do
- You will become an expert in the Reflektive platform and services offering.
- You will build relationships and sell consultatively to VP and C-Level within organizations up to 1000 employees.
- You will drive complex transactions involving multiple executive level budget holders and decision makers to closure.
- Diligent prospecting. You will work with your BDR to develop a territory plan that ensures everyone in your region knows your name and how you can help them.
- Develop a strong understanding of key differentiators and the competitive landscape.
- Act as a leader in our team selling environment. Sales is a team sport and each team needs a leader!
- Manage pipeline, sales activity and ability to accurately forecast.
What you have
- 3+ years selling SaaS (in a closing role) to Human Resources, Marketing or other Line of Business Executives
- Demonstrated sales record of obtaining / exceeding quota.
- Skilled in conducting presentations to executive level audiences.
- Experience in navigating and managing the sales cycle and understanding the political nuances of organizations.
- Experience as a leader in a team selling environment in pursuit of high value transactions.
- Adhering to a measured sales process.
- Success prospecting, engaging, acquiring good fit customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills, ability to convey and relate ideas to others.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Positive and energetic attitude with a willingness to perform and get things done.
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree preferred
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.