Sr. Customer Support Associate
San Francisco, CA
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces. Reflektive is seeking a Sr. Customer Support Specialist to provide product support, assist in creating support content, and advise on performance management best practices to help our customers engage their employees and transform talent management.
Candidates should have a background and strong interest in B2B SaaS Customer Support, a knack for implementing an innovative software suite, and an eagerness to learn and master new skills in a high-energy, high-impact environment.
- Managing high-volume inbound support channels while maintaining support SLA goals
- Identifying product and technical issues and use appropriate troubleshooting steps leading to resolution
- Managing customer expectations regarding estimated response times for issue resolution
- Expediting service in situations requiring urgent attention as determined by management
- Identifying opportunities for improvement, contributes to solutions and, enhance workflow efficiency to enhance the customer’s experience
- Managing escalated customer situations and provide focused support on escalated issues
- Reporting and tracking bugs affecting users
- Collaborating with other departments within Reflektive to find resolutions to support issues
- Fostering strong relationships with Customer Success to holistically address customer issues and provide additional insights from a customer perspective
- Assisting with reporting and analysis of customer support metrics
- Responsible for more complex issues requiring intense focus or issues for customers in sensitive situations
- Mentor other Customer Support Specialists to improve Reflektive platform knowledge and customer facing skills
Desired Skills and Experience
- BA/BS or equivalent degree
- 5-6 years of relevant work experience in a related role (which may include technical support, project management, product development, sales, account management, marketing, among others).
- Experience mentoring/managing junior team members
- Top-notch communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with Zendesk or similar customer support software
- Fluency with Microsoft Office (particularly Excel) and Google Apps
- Organization and efficiency in time management and an ability to juggle many ongoing initiatives with grace.
- A knack for data analysis and process/operations improvement
- A passion for problem-solving and a comfort with risk. Any small, early-stage business faces big challenges, and candidates should be prepared to proactively identify and solve challenges on the fly
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.