San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Quality Assurance Engineer to support an agile product development team. This role will collaborate with product managers and engineers to test, iterate, approve and automate feature releases in a fast-paced and innovative environment. This position presents the opportunity to work in a cross-functional and business-critical role in a rapidly growing industry.
Candidates should have a strong interest in software development, technology, and the testing process as well as exceptional attention to detail and communication skills. You will create thoughtful test plans during the design phase in order to aggressively isolate quality issues during the development / testing phase ... and will be part of the effort to automate as much of this testing as possible. This position requires healthy doses of flexibility and initiative in adynamic environment.
- Testing new features and providing feedback to the product/engineering team
- Writing and maintaining efficient, thorough test cases
- Coordinating and managing feature releases with product/engineering
- Learning and mastering the inner workings of a full enterprise product suite
- Reproducing bugs and other issues reported by customers and uncovering problems and/or defects before launch
- Creatively test the product and create clear and articulate bug reports
- Ensure that critical bugs are reviewed and prioritized in advance of releases
- Advocate for testability during the design process, allowing for better automation
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to deliver a high quality product requirements
- Design and execute web based automation testing, using tools like Selenium WebDriver
- 3+ years of manual & automation testing experience for Web and/or SaaS applications.
- Strong experience with Ruby.
- Automation experience is a must (Selenium/RC, QTP or similar tools).
- Experience testing multiple browsers and versions (Firefox, Chrome, Safari and IE)
- Solid understanding of Agile methodology and the Software Development Life Cycle.
- Extremely detail-oriented, logical and patient. Able to think through and map complex systems, and translate them into clear test cases.
- Excited to work in a fast-paced development environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- Java, or other object oriented programming language is nice to have.
- Mobile Platform and Web Security testing a plus.
- API level testing a strong plus.
- A technology enthusiast.
- Motivated to learn and grow. This position exposes the candidate to all aspects of a successful product, from development through end-user adoption.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.