Sr. Director of Revenue Operations
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Senior Director of Revenue Operations to lead the company's operations in go-to-Market effectiveness, manage functions essential to sales force productivity, and partner with senior management to drive cross-functional initiative execution across Marketing, Sales, and Customer Success. Key functions include planning, reporting, quota setting and management, process optimization, sales training, program implementation, sales compensation design and administration, and recruiting and selection of sales force talent. This role will work closely with Sales, Product Management, Marketing, Customer Success, and HR to drive operational alignment and a positive customer experience.
Reporting to the CEO, the role will foster close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders to align people, data, and processes, drive the sales organization’s efficient operation and success, and ensure customers and prospects have an excellent overall experience with Reflektive. Sales enablement and operations management will both be critical to team success. The role will manage a team of functional leads within the Revenue Operations organization.
What you'll do
- Refine and standardize sales processes across the organization to improve operational efficiency, sales productivity, and customer satisfaction. These processes include, among others, forecasting and pipeline management, discount approvals, deal desk, product launch coordination, standardized KPI management, and win/loss programs.
- In partnership with HR and Finance, provide leadership to the sales organization in implementing annual compensation plans (including policies and procedures) that are competitive and compelling while also in alignment with the company’s objectives and financial goals.
- Establish sales commission processes and an attainment reporting system.
- Manage sales and marketing forecasting effectively to provide accurate prediction of future revenue performance. Ensure forecasting efforts are appropriately integrated with other planning processes within the company.
- Partner with Product Management and HR to design and implement effective onboarding and ongoing learning curriculum.
- Responsible for the optimal global deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations to maximize sales productivity.
- Work closely with senior sales leadership to define the optimal performance measurements and performance management programs required to ensure sales organization success.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology and support resources impacting customers facing functions.
- Own global deal desk support for large and/or custom deals, providing support in pricing, deal analysis, deal structuring, negotiation, closure, and fulfillment.
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis. Partner with PMM on battlecards and other selling resources.
What you have
- 7+ years owning full customer life-cycle, with deep sales management experience in a business-to-business, enterprise level, SaaS technology sales environment.
- 5+ years in a sales operations, business planning, or sales support management role.
- Proven track record of success in providing strategic guidance and operational execution in Sales Operations and Field Readiness within a software sales environment.
- Strong track record of meeting and/or exceeding revenue targets as a top performing enterprise software sales leader.
- Must be strategic, analytical and be able to clearly articulate what operational excellence looks like both now and as we grow.
- Understanding of sales methodologies, funnel management, and bookings processes.
- Experience developing and managing sales compensation plans.
- Experience supporting or building sales training and enablement organizations.
- Proven ability to design and implement reporting technology and structure that impact and drive go-to-market organizations to hit key metrics.
- Cross-functional program management or company M&A integration experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s in Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent preferred.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Comcast, Instacart, Airbnb, Dollar Shave Club, GitHub and Allbirds. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.