Business Development Representative - Outbound
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is looking for top-performing sales professionals who are passionate about making every customer successful in crafting an extraordinary work environment and are motivated to advance their career in B2B software sales. Reflektive’s platform touches thousands of employees daily at companies like Comcast, Condé Nast, Instacart, Demandbase, Dollar Shave Club, Imgur and more.
Our hyper-growth stems from the efforts of our high-caliber BDR team. You'll be part of a group that is doubling in size this year. As a BDR, you are responsible for sourcing, educating, nurturing and developing sales leads into qualified opportunities that will close and add to Reflektive’s quickly growing customer base. Talent development is central to our core values. You'll join a company where our employees can grow their careers and BDR's have a promotional path to a number of roles within Reflektive.
What you'll do:
- Drive Reflektive’s growth through inbound and outbound prospecting efforts, generating sales leads that will turn into opportunities and closed business.
- Educate and develop leads through inbound or outbound prospecting via phone calls, emails, events and campaigns.
- Prospect into a target account list ranging from the Fortune 500 to medium-sized organizations; forming relationships with Managers and Directors HR to C-Level executes.
- Identify and develop an in-depth understanding of each lead generation process, supporting marketing activities, prospect touch-points and the handoff to an Account Executive.
- Generate emails for outreach, make cold-calls to map and penetrate accounts.
- Use Salesforce.com to track activity and update account/contact information.
- Be tenacious. Conduct follow-up calls and emails until meetings are set.
- Hit and/or exceed quotas.
- Mentor and help train new hires.
What you have:
- At least six months of experience in B2B SaaS sales.
- Interest in making a big impact and grow your career at an early-stage, explosive-growth startup.
- Intellectually curious and with keen interest technology.
- Track-record of top performance and exceeding expectations.
- Adaptable, professional, courteous, motivated with a strong work ethic.
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; develops alternative solutions.
- Interest in entrepreneurship and technology.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com highly encouraged.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.