San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is the first people management platform that helps employees and managers work better together. We are a top workplace with a passionate, driven team on a shared goal to help employees grow and achieve their maximum professional potential. We were recently named the 3rd fastest growing company in the Bay Area (13th nationwide) by Deloitte.
We are looking for a driven and motivated Recruiter to join us and help contribute to our growing team. If you are passionate about people and looking to learn and grow within the recruiting field, this is an excellent opportunity. You will recruit on a mix of technical and non-technical roles and work alongside a dedicated and inspiring employee success team.
What you’ll do:
- Own full-cycle recruiting from sourcing to offer for technical and non-technical roles.
- Work with hiring managers to develop a strong target candidate ID. Identify and engage talent with an innovative, creative, and effective approach.
- Be a consultative partner and trusted advisor to various hiring managers from search kick-off through closing candidates.
- Work with a stellar recruiting team to drive a seamless process, focusing on a positive candidate experience and hiring manager satisfaction.
- Craft compelling messaging, aligned with our mission and values, that will stand out from the rest and attract top talent.
- Utilize best-of-breed recruitment tools that will maximize productivity efficiency, providing feedback and recommendations to the Head of Recruiting.
- Be a Reflektive ambassador and stay on top of industry trends. Share content that will resonate with passive and active prospects and attend industry events.
- Seek feedback from Recruiters and Hiring Managers to efficiently develop your sourcing, pitch, candidate management and closing skills. Contribute to the growth of fellow recruiters.
What you have:
- 1-3+ years experience managing the full-life cycle recruiting process (either in-house or agency).
- Ability to operate with a sense of urgency, while being flexible with ambiguity and unknowns.
- Meticulous organization skills and ability to switch gears and focus on what is priority.
- Passion to always be sourcing, building your network and long-term candidate relationships.
- You care about the candidate experience and are dedicated to providing fast, thoughtful, and high-touch interactions with candidates and hiring managers, during every stage of the process.
- Desire to contribute to the operational side of recruiting programs in addition to filing your roles.
- Solid listening, speaking and writing skills, a diplomatic communication style.
- Bachelor's Degree.
Bonus Points for experience with:
- B2B SaaS start-up(s)
- HR Tech space
- Lever ATS
- Market mapping
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.