Senior / Lead - Data Analyst
Reflektive’s new data team is responsible for interpreting data, analyse results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports. The team will work on analyzing the data available from customer usage of Reflektive Performance Management and Engagement Survey products and develop insights for Reflektive internal use and to leverage with customers. To develop these insights, the team will be required to mine, extract, and cleanse data from existing sources, collaborate with business stakeholders to develop hypotheses, test with correlation analyses and other statistical techniques, and communicate learnings with stakeholders and via reports. In addition, the team will manage our existing analytics tools such as Pendo and Redash.
The role will be part of Reflektive Product organization and will work closely with product management, product designers, engineering, and a broad set of key stakeholders and executives. As such, this role will have significant exposure and impact across the business and business functions, including the ability to influence our product roadmap.
Our products help other companies grow their employees to their full potential. Likewise, we also value personal growth within our company. One aspect of this is exemplified in the learning budget we have at Reflektive. Every employee has an annual education budget to spend towards books, resources, or attending conferences to live our core value of #AlwaysLearning.
- Work with internal stakeholders and key customers to analyze their data to develop insights and prove the value of Reflektive
- Develop learnings that could be fed into our product roadmap efforts for PI
- Manage our Pendo and Redash solutions and reportsSupport product and design team (and sometimes CS) with leveraging product usage and other analytics; coordinating with engineering where needed
- Using our customer data, work with Marketing to come up with analytics insights we can leverage in sales and marketing to show the value of using Reflektive
- 6+ years experience working in a data analyst role with software companies (ideally B2B)
- Strong business savviness and awareness- ideally experience investigating similar questions for companies that connect usage data to ROI
- Strong technical skills: SQL plus an analytics tools of choice such as excel, PowerBI, R, or others
- Independent worker; self-driver that has track record of being able to develop hypotheses, operate without requiring daily supervision, and ability to set priorities and tasks leading towards agreed upon goals
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Conversations, Engagement Surveys, and People Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Pintrest, Comcast, AirBnb, Dropbox, Tango, Glassdoor, Wavemaker Global, and Pagerduty. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth. Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.