Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Senior Full-Stack Software Engineer to anchor our React.js - Rails team and be intimately involved with the scaling of a product that's empowering employees and bolstering culture at top tier companies such as Pinterest, Uber, Demandbase, and AllBirds. We're building next-generation HR platforms with the employee in mind first, and it's leading to incredible traction.
What you'll do
- Design the architecture and enterprise APIs that will be serving our web app, mobile app, and client integrations.
- Exercise judgement and gain valuable experience in working with top tier enterprise companies and learn how to balance the immediate needs of the customer with reinforcing the foundation of our app so that we can scale.
- You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the product definition and development process (deploying new features every 3 weeks).
- You'll know the customers we're talking to and the needs of each one. As a result, you know where your initiative and drive can best make a difference.
- Within 3 weeks you will have personally deployed your work to production.
- Within 3 months you will have have developed and deployed your first full feature; learned the product and have participated in design decisions; and be contributing to the design patterns we employ app-wide.
- Within 4-6 months you will be making critical decisions in how we architect our features and overall platform; defining APIs for consumption, learning how to maintain/version and serve the needs of a diverse client base.
What you have
- You're naturally curious and always want to be growing. You are a born startup player who is collaborative. You take initiative and like challenges. You are humble and a team-player.
- 5+ years of Rails experience.
- 3+ years of Front-end experience
- Experience as a mentor or engineering lead (nice to have). You are a team-player.
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Comcast, Instacart, Airbnb, Dollar Shave Club, GitHub and Allbirds. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.