Director, Sales Enablement
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is hiring a Director of Sales Enablement to help empower and support our growing salesforce by building and executing sales onboarding, training and development strategies for the sales organization. This is a senior sales leadership role, reporting directly to the Chief Revenue Officer.
The ideal candidate will be highly driven, organized, analytical and collaborative, with domain expertise across all segments and roles of the business: SMB, MM, ENT, Renewals, Partners, BDR demand gen, AE’s, SC’s and sales management. We're looking for someone passionate about PeopleTech and creative in their approach to sales strategy. In this role, you will provide strategic direction and design of sales enablement programs and tools. This includes partnering with sales leadership to analyze and assess gaps in performance, prioritize solutions and ensure solutions are robust, scalable and effective at driving sales success.
What you’ll do:
- Develop, manage, and lead onboarding and ongoing career development training for all of sales
- Design and deliver the Reflektive sales curriculum and certification program with a constant focus on evolving the process
- Define best practices and core KPI’s to measure sales proficiency
- Based on an evolved sales approach, coordinate with sales, product and marketing leadership to evaluate and improve current sales support initiatives
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product to develop product training with a focus on why the features and functions are important for our customers
- Manage the sales enablement content repository on the most effective platforms and ensure that all information is current, relevant and accessible
- Own Sales kickoff, Midyear review and quarterly SKOs including agendas, content, logistics and speakers from all relevant departments
- 25% travel as required, including international
What you have:
- Bachelor's degree
- 5+ years experience in a sales enablement, sales operations or sales support role, preferably in a B2B high tech start up environment
- 3+ years building and executing sales onboarding training and development strategies for the sales organization
- Outstanding presenter with excellent verbal and written communication skills. You need to be compelling, engaging and captivating
- Demonstrated skills in adapting content to different audiences
- Highly analytical
- Effective project management with cross-functional collaboration, team player and strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop content around sales product training materials and collateral
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, unpredictable environment
- Creative and strategic thinker
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.