Reflektive is seeking a Senior DevsOps Engineer to support an agile product development team. This role will collaborate with product managers and engineers to build test environments in a fast-paced and innovative environment. This position presents the opportunity to work in a cross-functional and business-critical role in a rapidly growing industry.
Candidates should have a strong interest in software development, technology, and the testing process as well as exceptional attention to detail and communication skills. You will create the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability.This position requires healthy doses of flexibility and initiative in a dynamic environment.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
- 5+ Years of experience into DevOps
- Strong knowledge of AWS
- Strong knowledge and experience with containerisation (Docker, Vagrant, etc)
- Strong unix fundamentals
- Strong hands on experience with provisioning/orchestration: Chef, Puppet, Terraform
- Create the design, implementation, and ongoing management of systems that deliver against strict requirements for functionality, scalability, performance, and reliability.
- Senior level experience in git, shell scripting
- Strong experience in release and deploy automation
- Strong network fundamentalsCI/CD Continuous Integration / Deployment
- Experience maintaining and administering software build systems such as Jenkins, CircleCI
- Create automated tests that easily plug into our automated code pipeline
Good to haves
- Languages: Ruby
- Experience with scaling a monolith
- Experience with microservices
- Elastic Search, Kinesis, Storm
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.