San Francisco, CA
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
Our Product Specialists work closely with our customers during the product onboarding process, and when necessary, throughout the customer lifecycle, advising them on the best ways to deploy the Reflektive platform and its features to their user base. Establishing a close working relationship with customers’ project stakeholders (Head of IT, project leads, HRBPs, etc), our Product Specialists demonstrate a unique ability to listen and synthesize complex business and technical problems into Reflektive solutions, working in tandem with a CSM to advise the customer on how to implement them.
Product Specialists apply their expertise in configuration, integration, solution architecture, and security to help customers use Reflektive effectively and efficiently. Internally, this is a cross-functional role that will work closely with our Customer Success and Onboarding teams (SMB to Enterprise), as well as with Solutions Consulting, Product, Engineering, and Sales.
With a large emphasis on discovery and consulting, our Product Specialists work to become trusted technical partners, showing customers what is possible with Reflektive and helping them make maximum use of Reflektive’s platform and feature set.
- Assist and advise in implementing the various technical facets of Reflektive across a range of Reflektive customers, becoming a trusted technical partner for both clients and Reflektive stakeholders
- Gain a deep understanding of the customer’s technical systems, current HR pain points, and vision for the future, identifying configurations with Reflektive that solve key performance management problems and drive increased business value
- As part of the Customer Operations team, coordinate any relevant internal resources (e.g. Product, Engineering, Customer Success) that may be needed for critical technical escalations
- Drive product innovation through translating customer needs into recommendations/insights for Reflektive's Product team
- Work closely with CSMs on existing customers that present use cases that would benefit from a technical/architecture perspective
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years relevant work experience in a technical customer-facing role, ideally, including customer success, product management, account management, or management consulting. SaaS experience a benefit.
- Experience architecting and implementing complex solutions with a focus on business processes, scalability, and performance
- Superb problem solving skills, particularly around technically focused customer business needs
- Experience working cross functionally with internal teams, including Customer Success, Enablement, Product/Engineering, Solutions Consulting, and Sales, to deliver on the best solutions and experience for customers
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, with the ability to modify style, approach and content to the audience / client
- Experience with SaaS platforms, SSO, data migration and Security and Compliance solutions a plus
Desired Skills and Experience
- Domain knowledge in HCM and HR Performance Management practices, and familiarity with enabling technologies (e.g., HCM/HRIS)
- Experience working with Reflektive’s products
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.