Director of Sales: Boston
The Director of Sales Development plays a critical role in the company’s success by developing the top of the sales funnel and taking opportunities to close with a laser focus on building customer value. The Reflektive AE and BDR Team is made up of an incredible group of smart, creative, passionate professionals who work hard to help users successfully navigate their Reflektive journey and to generate new business opportunities for the Sales Team. Importantly, the AE's and BDRs are honing their skills to become the future leaders of the company. This is where you come in.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You are a coach at heart. You enjoy building and enabling successful teams through a clear vision, structure and strategy. You are known for being able to create a thriving team culture based on a shared set of values and appropriately designed incentives. You are focused on process and best practices but are not a micromanager of your team members. In addition, you have the following attributes:
- Ability to build strong relationships across departments
- Ability to clearly communicate with and influence upper management to secure resources
- Creative mindset in thinking about driving rep productivity and pipeline growth
- Desire and ability to operate and thrive in an entrepreneurial, self-starting environment
- Self-disciplined with the ability to effectively prioritize and manage a variety of high-visibility, high-impact initiatives
- Help identify, hire and coach top talent
- Work closely with the Sales Strategy and Operations Team to help define strategy and processes to enhance productivity and scale growth of team
- Work closely with Marketing to ensure quality generation, education and nurturing of leads
- Work closely with Sales Executives to ensure enough quality pipeline to help meet monthly revenue targets
- Motivate team with creative incentives and inspire through a shared vision and values
- Regularly report on key individual and team metrics to identify strengths and area for improvement
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5+ years of experience in software tech sales and/or sales development, preferably in HR Tech or SaaS.
- 5+ years management experience
- Proven success in driving pipeline through inbound and outbound prospecting strategies
- Has extensive experience using a variety of sales tools; especially Salesforce.com, Outreach.io, InsideSales.com, LinkedIn Navigator, etc.
- Whether through work or life experience, you have demonstrated success in working with people across cultures and countries
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.