Sr. Account Executive, Boston
Reflektive is seeking a quota-crushing Senior Account Executive to deliver our talent development platform to the world’s best places to work. Reflektive’s Senior Account Executive is a startup player excited about the opportunity to join an early-stage, growing startup. This person will evangelize and drive adoption in corporate accounts across verticals, playing a vital role for securing our leading position in the market. Our Senior AE will own global accounts between 500-2,500 employees adding to our rapidly growing list of customers.
What you'll do
- Sell into net-new corporate accounts globally and across verticals
- Build new and work on existing relationships with C-level executives to drive net-new logo acquisition
- Secure annual and multi-annual contracts surpassing quotas; maintaining our track-record of beating revenue goals
- Achieve full-quota on or before your six-month ramp period, then continue to exceed quotas set
- Carry sourced leads generated by our inbound and outbound sales development team
- Drive your own deals through a full-cycle sales funnel from qualifying to close
- Shape, iterate, and scale our sales strategy, taking initiative to improve the team's practices, tools, and content
- Contribute to the growth of the team: interview, hire, and train new reps
- Work collaboratively across sales, engineering, marketing, product and customer success
What you have
- 5+ years B2B sales experience at a SaaS company
- Recent startup experience with evidence of driving net-new sales
- Consistent track-record of top performance and exceeding quota
- Experience selling into Human Resources is a plus, but not required
- Evidence your ability to succeed at a startup
- You are comfortable rolling-up your sleeves and stepping outside your job description
- You are resourceful, driven, results-oriented sales professional
- You are confident in your ability to run high-volume pipelines in dynamic, changing environments
- You are an excellent team-player
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.