Software Engineer - Outlook Plugin Development
We are looking for Developer specializing in desktop applications and plugins that use embedded browsers to render their user interfaces.
Reflektive integrates with various email clients, giving users a convenient sidebar right in their inbox where they can perform actions within Reflektive. These integrations are a strong selling point for Reflektive, and they get lots of usage. They're exciting to work on because they have a huge impact on the company.
- Develop integrations for new mail clients (and other applications)
- Manage building and deploying the new versions
- Maintain existing integrations
- Debug issues on different OSes, browsers, software versions, etc
- Experience with Add-in Express framework for Microsoft Office
- Experience in REST APIs
- Desktop Applications (One or more of the following: C#, Objective-C, Win32 API, MFC, or Swift
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.