SMB Customer Success Manager
San Francisco, CA & Boston, MA
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
Reflektive is seeking a Customer Success Manager to manage a large portfolio of Reflektive's SMB customers, and to drive adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across the portfolio. This position will provide consultative best-practice guidance to help customers rethink performance management at their companies and to help launch innovative strategies that optimize employee success. Candidates should have a passion for building strong customer relationships and achieving customer outcomes through the use of innovative software and the adoption of industry and function best practices.
- Partner with a large portfolio of Reflektive's SMB customers to understand their performance management strategy and program goals and identify the tactics, strategies, and best practices needed to achieve them
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Reflektive products, services, and best practices. Be the trusted partner for customers at scale on use-case and product functionality
- Listen to customers to learn from their needs and use cases, deliver and communicate value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ultimately build strong relationships with customers, across levels and functions
- Collaborate with internal account teams and customer support to reduce churn and surface growth and expansion opportunities
- Represent the needs of your customers within various cross-functional teams at Reflektive
Required Skills and Experience
- 2+ years of experience in Customer Success, Management Consulting, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
- Passion for building relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries
- Interest in entrepreneurship and comfort with risk. Any small, early-stage startup faces big challenges, and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve and adapt on the fly
- Knowledge of SaaS products and the SaaS industry
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or Gainsight
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Comfort in ambiguity and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease
- Patience and a sense of humor
Desired Skills and Experience
- Domain knowledge in HCM and HR Performance Management practices, and familiarity with enabling technologies (e.g., HCM/HRIS)
- Experience working with Reflektive’s products
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional
- Early-stage start-up experience
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.