Front End Engineer
San Francisco, CA
As a Front End Engineer at Reflektive you’ll be contributing to the application that companies large and small use every day to handle their employees’ career growth, development and performance. You will help our platform scale to new heights that can continue support thousands of customers, with new ones added each day.
You'll join a lean, prolific team where everyone, including you, is active in the product development process. You'll know the customers we're talking to, and where you can make a difference.
Our engineering team consists of developers from a wide array of backgrounds. We want to make software engineering fun, easy, and fulfilling, so we've come up with a set of values that we apply to our software every single day: Simple, Flexible, Consistent, Predictable, Efficient, Pragmatic
How You'll Contribute
- Break down complex problems into solvable pieces of work.
- Follow your passion and contribute to platform security, scaling distributed systems, building out new verticals, and core architecture.
- Scale our platform to handle an increasing number of enterprise customers with over 50,000 employees.
- Play an active part in building the team your work with every day.
- Regularly contribute to and optimize our engineering practices and processes.
- Train and mentor other engineers.
What You Have:
- Track-record of achievements impacting your team, beyond just shipping features
- Experience in an Agile and Scrum environment
- Self starter, adaptable and versatile
- 1+ years of experience in frontend development
- Startup experience
- SaaS /Internet company experience: web-based, hosted on Heroku or AWS
- Some experience in React
- Some knowledge of Ruby on Rails would be beneficial
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.