Sr. Product Marketing Manager
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is the first people management platform that helps employees and managers work better together. As a Senior Product Marketing Manager, you will play a critical role that is responsible for developing positioning, messaging, competitive differentiation and launching new products as we scale in a growing market. With your attention to detail and ability to execute, you will be the center of cross-functional initiatives to power product, sales, marketing and customer success teams in making Reflektive a must-have product and a household name.
What You'll Do
- Work closely with the product team on positioning, research, launch and adoption
- Drive go to market activities across product, sales, marketing and customer success
- Develop positioning and key messaging to drive brand awareness and communicate the value of Reflektive to the market
- Develop sales training and collateral that articulates our value and drives revenue
- Analyze competitive movements and identify opportunities
- Conduct post decision interviews and uncover insights to improve our go to market strategy and messaging
What You Have
- Experience working with large enterprise companies
- B2B Experience
- 3+ years product marketing experience
- Strategic thinker with ability to translate ideas into action and execute quickly
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and project prioritization skills
- Bachelor’s Degree
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.