Customer Onboarding Manager
San Francisco, CA & Boston, MA
At Reflektive, we are evolving talent management for the World’s Best Places to Work. We care deeply about the success of our customers and strive to help them achieve their goals in inspiring and engaging their teams and workforces.
Reflektive is seeking a Customer Onboarding Manager to successfully onboard and educate our customers, ensuring that they implement Reflektive products in alignment with their performance management goals and our best practices - while delivering exceptional customer experiences.
This position will provide consultative best-practice services to help customers rethink performance management and will help launch innovative strategies that optimize employee success. Candidates should have a strong interest in building customer relationships through implementing innovative software, as well as the willingness to learn and master new skills in a high-impact setting.
- Manage the onboarding process for a portfolio of new customers simultaneously
- Develop an extensive working knowledge of Reflektive products, services, best practices, and implementation strategies for a broad range of use cases and customer goals
- Work closely with customers to understand their performance management strategies, program goals and requirements for using Reflektive. Create launch plans designed to optimize time-to-value based on customer requirements and readiness
- Provide product training and educate customers on best practices using a variety of delivery methods including web-based and on-site training
- Troubleshoot issues reported by customers during the implementation process and provide solutions
- Manage client expectations, dependencies, and deliverables throughout the onboarding process to ensure key milestones are met on-time and within scope
- Create and improve processes and systems for scaling the implementation and training of new customers
- Listen to customers to learn from their needs and use cases, deliver and communicate ROI and value throughout the customer lifecycle, and ultimately build strong relationships with customers, across levels and functions
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience in a related role, which may include: project management, product management, implementation, training, management consulting
- Experience managing a portfolio of projects simultaneously
- Passion for building relationships with customers and partners in a wide variety of industries
- Interest in entrepreneurship and comfort with risk. Any small, early-stage startup faces big challenges and candidates should be prepared to problem-solve and adapt on the fly
- Fluency with Mac OSX and/or Windows, Microsoft Office, and Google Apps
- Knowledge of SaaS products and the Saas industry
- Superior communication skills. Internal and external written/oral communication are critical in this role
- Orientation toward analytics and process improvement opportunities
- Comfort in ambiguity and an ability to frequently switch gears with ease
- Patience and a sense of humor
Desired Skills and Experience
- Domain knowledge in HCM and HR Performance Management practices, and familiarity with enabling technologies (e.g., HCM/HRIS)
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and/or Gainsight
- Experience working with Reflektive’s products
- A desire to incorporate feedback and personally grow as a team member, leader, and a professional
- Early-stage start-up experience
123 Townsend St. Suite 300. San Francisco, CA 94107
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.