Director of Demand Generation
San Francisco, CA
Reflektive is seeking a Director of Demand Generation responsible for leading our demand generation strategy, planning and execution to drive growth and scale Reflektive’s business. This leader will report to the CMO and manage a small team, working with sales, operations, and customer success to achieve our overall go-to-market, revenue, and retention goals. Candidates should have expertise across outbound and inbound strategies and execution, and the know-how to achieve 50% year over year growth.
What you'll do:
- Define the overall demand generation plan including strategy, marketing mix, and investments aligned with the goals of the organization
- Develop and maintain a campaign measurement framework to ensure ongoing review and adjustments in alignment with the marketing funnel KPIs as well as pipeline, bookings and revenue results
- Work closely with sales and operations to build the Reflektive target account list and ideal customer profile using data-driven insights
- Develop a tiered ABM program, defining entitlements and sequence of touches across sales and marketing channels
- Orchestrate the execution of the ABM program plan, with highly personalized activities developed with sales to marketing-led activities driven by the demand gen team
- Oversee the full lifecycle of marketing with our customers, from pre-opportunity, to close, and post-sales to achieve company ARR objectives
- Work closely with product marketing and customer marketing manager to determine content and communications that will motivate prospects and customers to engage more deeply with Reflektive
- Drive strategy, execution and optimization of multi-channel digital marketing programs to expand our marketing reach, increase website traffic, and inbound leads from our target customers
- Work with product and brand marketing to hone the creative and messaging of landing pages, ads, emails, and other digital assets
- Develop and constantly iterate on a testing plan designed to identify incremental campaign improvements
- Establish and track KPIs and leading indicators as part of these campaigns
- Build a small team of marketing managers to support lifecycle marketing, digital marketing and ABM programs
- Directly lead a team responsible for execution of email marketing, search, referral, chat, display, and all other demand generation channels
- Experience project managing campaigns that include internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Partner with product marketing and corporate marketing functions to develop programs and campaigns
- Influence content strategy and assets developed by product marketing
What you have:
- Minimum of 12 years of experience creating, executing and leading demand generation in the B2B high tech industry; HR technology experience a plus
- Strategic, creative and analytical thinker with the ability to build creative marketing campaigns that have a measurable impact on pipeline
- Expertise across inbound and outbound strategies and tactics, with the ability to set priorities across display/ digital advertising, email marketing, SEM, SEO, content syndication, direct mail, events, etc.
- Data-driven, with a firm grasp on key metrics and performance indicators
- Marketing technology acumen, with a knowledge of tools necessary for effective demand generation and those that are a “nice to have”
- Demonstrated track record of working with cross-functional team to achieve revenue and retention goals, taking a team-first approach
- Training skills to insure BDR and AE -readiness, and partnership to insure smooth handoffs from MQL to Opportunity
- Ability to recruit, develop and retain top talent
- You’re comfortable leading change and know what it takes form a people, systems, and processes standpoint to optimize the revenue engine
- Accountable to results, with the ability to work collaboratively across sales, marketing and operations teams to achieve these results
Forward-thinking organizations use Reflektive’s people management platform to drive employee performance and development with Real-Time Feedback, Recognition, Check-Ins, Goal Management, Performance Reviews, 1-on-1 Profiles, and Analytics. Reflektive’s more than 500 customers include Blue Origin, Comcast, Instacart, Dollar Shave Club, Healthgrades, Wavemaker Global, and Protective Life. Backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and TPG Growth, Reflektive has raised more than $100 million to date, and was ranked the 13th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500™.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.