Senior Product Manager - Integrations & Ingest
New York, New York /
Product (NYC only) – Product Management /
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
Regal is seeking a Senior Product Manager - Ingest & Integrations, to collaborate cross-functionally and work closely with our co-founders to shape the future of the product. This role reports directly to our co-founder & COO, Rebecca Greene.
- Work with third parties to understand their products and how integrations would work
- Work with engineers to expand our integrations ecosystem
- Develop the product roadmap for a domain of our product, ensuring that we are prioritizing and building the right features excellently
- Spend significant time directly with customers understanding their use cases, pain points and needs
- Write requirements and user stories for new features, and work closely with product design and engineers to implement
- Review and test new and existing features to ensure they work as expected, and help customers adopt them
- 1-2 years of Software Engineering Experience
- 4+ years of Product Management Experience
- 1+ year experience working with Integrations
- Computer Science Degree
- Experience at a high-growth, high-scale technology startup
- You drive projects to completion excellently, and are always looking for new ways that processes and products can be improved.
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team and balance multiple projects at once.
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Plan
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Happy hours, team outings, & quarterly off/onsites
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- This position is only available in New York City.
We have offices in NYC (Flatiron), Boston (Downtown/Financial) and San Francisco (Financial District). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.