General Manager, Branded Caller ID
New York, New York
Customer Success (NYC or Boston) – Customer Success /
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As our General Manager, Branded Caller ID, you will lead go-to-market strategy and customer success strategy for our branded caller id customers. You will own a P&L and work strategically with Regal's leadership team to identify and execute on strategic initiatives.
- Oversee the go-to-market, implementation, and revenue growth of Regal’s Branded Caller ID products
- Manage external partnerships to further Regal Voice’s position in the marketplace
- Build new business and post-sale cross-sell strategies to define and grow customer ROI
- Partner with Sales, CS, and Product to achieve your revenue growth mission
- Work closely with our Regal leadership team to roll out new processes and growth strategies
- Define, test, and iterate on pricing and packaging
- 6+ years overall experience in customer facing and revenue growth positions
- 2+ years experience managing a team of customer facing and revenue growth employees in the technology, SaaS, or telephony sales industry
- Track record of building selling organizations in a modern, multi-product environment
- Experience in telephony, UCaaS, salestech, or other adjacent field
- Experience building sales processes in a B2B environment
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Happy hours, team outings, & biannual off/onsites
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is available in New York City & Boston.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.