Business Development Representative
New York, New York
Sales (NYC Only) – Sales Development /
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal.io is looking to hire an energetic, goal-oriented, highly curious Business Development Representative to join our continuously growing sales team. Regal.io is a significantly well-funded Series A start-up with a proven track record for product market fit, and you'll be responsible for our continued success in driving revenue and brand awareness. As a Business Development Representative, you'll partner with Account Executives and Regal's leadership team to prospect customers, create outreach strategies, and identify new business opportunities. If you are someone who thrives in a team-driven environment, whilst also possessing a competitive edge, you will do great things on our sales team! As a Business Development Representative at Regal.io you will set yourself up for a successful career by learning the necessary fundamentals to be a great salesperson.
- Collaborate with Account Executives to develop and implement prospecting strategies that will create a strong sales pipeline
- Conduct a high volume of prospecting into B2C companies to drive revenue pipeline by qualifying leads through calls, emails, video, and social media
- Partner with prospects to understand their challenges and goals to more effectively improve their phone and SMS marketing funnels
- Utilize values-based selling when engaging with prospects, building strong client relationships, and driving Regal.io brand awareness
- Achieve and exceed outreach sales goals through various prospecting tactics to ensure company revenue objectives are met
- Research companies you believe will benefit from Regal.io to determine if they are strong prospects for new business opportunities
- Use tools such as Salesforce, Salesloft, ZoomInfo, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator to tailor outreach to prospects and organize your workflow
- 0-1+ year of experience, preferably within SaaS/tech sales
- Open to hungry and eager expected graduates!
- Previous sales experience or relevant experience in which you demonstrated the ability to work towards a goal/quota
- Track record of high achievement personally and/or professionally
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment and thrive when faced with challenges and ambiguity
- You possess a competitive nature with the desire to meet and exceed performance goals
- The technical aptitude to master our sales tools
- The ability to manage objections and rejections on a daily basis
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Happy hours, team outings, & biannual off/onsites
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is available in NYC.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.