Associate Director of Business Operations
New York, New York
Business Operations & Strategy (NYC) – Business Ops & Strategy /
Full Time /
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company, and follow Regal's company page on LinkedIn to stay up-to-date on our journey and current job openings!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are seeking an Associate Director, Business Operations who will take on cross-functional projects that are critical to the company's success. Reporting directly to the CEO, you will work closely with the Exec team and play a key role in helping the organization focus on and achieve its most important goals.
- Spin up and lead cross-functional initiatives that can meaningfully impact the business; drive execution and own performance
- Identify and track top key business objectives and work with teams on these objectives to ensure projects stay on track (Sample projects could include spinning up a customer insights and strategy team, helping customers understand their performance and derive more value from the product, starting the product roadmap for a greenfield product area, supporting org/hiring strategy, etc.)
- Create data-driven reports and decks for internal meetings, clients, and the board
- Initially an IC role, and we would expect you to grow into a larger role within the organization
- 5+ years of professional experience; Management consulting experience and/or MBA preferred, with at least 1 year of startup experience
- Generalist: You work hard, learn quickly, and like wearing many hats
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset: embrace challenges, self-motivated to work independently on tight timelines to achieve ambitious goals
- Extremely detail-oriented: organized and comfortable navigating complex work processes, tight timelines, and changing teams
- Data-driven: Analytical, excellent with excel, SQL, presenting data
- Nice to have: Product-oriented - Previously have worked closely with engineering and product teams to define requirements and implement solutions
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- Competitive compensation packages, including early stage equity
- 401k plan
- Flexible PTO & 11 paid holidays
- Medical, dental, vision insurance (80% covered by Regal for individuals and all dependents!)
- Paid parental leave
- Growth Mindset learning and development stipend
- Happy hours, team outings, & annual offsites!
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Complete laptop workstation
- & more!
POSITION LOCATION & OFFICES:
This position is available in New York City.
We have offices in NYC (NoMad) & Boston (Downtown/Financial). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.