Content Marketing Manager
New York, New York /
Marketing (NYC, Boston or SF) – Content /
Regal.io empowers businesses to add a human touch at key moments in their online experiences in order to win customers over and drive more sales. Our branded, event-driven calls and texts skyrocket answer rates by treating customers like royalty, and drive 25%+ more revenue. Growing revenue is the top priority for every C-level executive. Marketing spend and website optimization is table stakes already, and now the fastest growing businesses are adding a human touch to better convert website visitors. 100+ leading brands including SoFi, Ro, Angi, The Farmer's Dog, Fidelity Life, Career Karma and AAA use Regal.io to proactively engage their customers in real-time with event-driven calls and text messages, which result in higher conversion and more revenue.
Our team is led by industry veterans who previously built Handy (acq. by IAC / ANGI Homeservices in ‘18), and the rest of our team is made up of customer-obsessed, fun and hardworking team members across product, engineering, marketing, sales and more! We share common set of values that we look for in every new hire:
*Customers are royalty
*Data beats opinion
*Fast-paced execution wins
*Enjoy the journey
Come join us as we create a category-defining company!
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Regal is looking for an experienced and energetic Content Marketing Manager! You will lead the way we reach and engage with our audience of B2C marketers and VPs of Sales, as well as oversee all aspects of Regal’s content distribution strategy. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, you will work closely with all members of our marketing, product & engineering teams.
As our first Content Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for creating, scaling, and distributing content across channels. Regal is looking for a digital marketer who thrives in a fast-paced & collaborative environment and embodies a data-driven mindset to continuously make strategic optimizations. You will be at the forefront of a growing field, truly shaping the industry.
- Own newsletter strategy, including ongoing A/B testing and design enhancements
- Work with website owners to optimize for conversions and SEO
- Work closely with Demand Generation and Events on SEM, and event campaigns
- Continuously analyze performance metrics across channels and optimize based on findings
- Manage high-value content creation and distribution (videos, infographics, PowerPoint presentations, ebooks, whitepapers)
- Write and edit Insights blog posts
- Manage and optimize social media strategy
- 5+ years as a digital marketer in a data-driven organization
- Experience writing and editing copy for various channels
- Strong understanding of content marketing and how different types of content map to and influence the buyer journey
- In-depth experience with analytics platforms and using data to optimize and inform marketing strategy and content creation
- Experience and understanding of CMS and various social media platforms
- Ability to adapt quickly to brand voice and style
- Ability to work closely with team members across divisions in a fast-paced environment
- Design skills are a plus, but not a requirement
We have offices in NYC (NoMad), Boston (Downtown/Financial) and San Francisco (Financial District). In office is required T/W/TH. Office optional M/F. Covid protocols and vaccination policy in place.