Senior Manager of Customer Success
Remote - US
Customer Success /
Senior Manager of Customer Success
Team: Customer Success
We are a climate tech company committed to reversing climate change. How do we reach this lofty goal? By ushering the agriculture industry into a new era! Founded by globally recognized innovators in science and ag technology, Regrow is unlocking the power and profitability of resilient agriculture across the supply chain — supporting industry leaders, from growers to global food brands. Regrow combines best-in-class agronomy, soil and carbon modeling, remote sensing, and AI to deliver customized, site-specific, scalable solutions to the agri-food industry. Our customers are frontrunners in agri-food and agtech (Cargill, General Mills, Nutrien, Unilever), ranging from global market operators, project developers, global food brands, and independent farmers. We help partners measure their impact on the environment, model and implement changes that will be environmentally and financially sustainable, and track partners’ progress against sustainability goals. We're backed by leading investors, such as Galvanize Climate Solutions, Microsoft's Venture Fund, Cargill, The Grantham Environmental Trust (NCO), TIME Ventures, Main Sequence Ventures (MSEQ), and more, all of whom believe in our vision to change the world through resilient agriculture.
Agriculture has the power to reverse climate change. Science and technology can help us get there.
Our goal is to use farmland to cool the earth. We monitor 1.2B acres of land (10% of global arable land). This year alone, with just one project, our carbon emissions reductions are equivalent to taking 17,000 cars off the road! We are already on our way to a more sustainable planet.
Regrow is seeking a Senior Manager of Customer Success capable of scaling our team of six global Customer Success Managers (CSMs) across our CPG, Retail, and Agribusiness segments. Our customers – the very lifeblood of Regrow – are key to driving action on their Scope 3 initiatives and, in doing so, driving positive changes for our climate. Your role will involve guiding a complex and varied customer base, ranging in value $200K - $3M ARR, to fully utilize the Regrow suite of products and build a community motivated by climate action.
The successful candidate will ideally have a strong interest in business, technology, and climate action. A degree of comfort in a customer-facing role is essential as the position includes up to 25% domestic and international travel.
As a senior member of the team, you will drive Regrow’s Customer Success strategy, overseeing execution, reporting, and optimization in close collaboration with our Head of Customer Success and Chief Revenue Officer (CRO). Working closely with cross-functional teams, your role will be pivotal in ensuring our end-to-end customer experience remains best-in-class.
What You Will Do
- Leading a dynamic team to partner with stakeholders across marketing, sales, product, partnerships, and solutions engineering, fostering a culture of high performance and collaboration.
- Mentoring your team, fostering a customer-centric culture and driving professional growth, while setting clear performance objectives.
- Designing a customer journey through our CRM and establishing key success metrics.
- Identifying process improvements and recommending enhancements across the GTM funnel, developing strategies to increase customer retention and drive growth
- Managing key stakeholder relationships across the company, acting as the voice of the customer to resolve cross-functional priorities.
- Defining and tracking CS KPIs and identifying improvements through data trend analysis.
- 7+ years customer-facing experience
- 5+ years leading high-performing teams in a high-growth, SaaS environment
- Prior experience managing teams responsible for a book of business of $20M+ ARR / 50+ customers
- Proven ability to attract and retain a team, coupled with strong leadership skills
- Experience managing high-value accounts through high-touch partnerships with customers
- Strong communication skills, able to explain complex concepts to a variety of stakeholders
- Results-driven and capable of working independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Growth orientation and a bias toward action
- Competitiveness, resulting in a strong desire to exceed expectations
- Creative ability to go beyond the standard playbook and bring new energy to an essential industry
- Experience in a fast-paced environment with a high level of ambiguity
Who You Are
- Professional background and intrinsic passion for agriculture and sustainability
- You value collaboration and teamwork. (Our Regrow family consist of a highly diverse and talented team spread across the globe)
- Cultural familiarly with high-level science academia.
- You have exceptional project management skills with the ability to manage dozens of moving pieces across multiple projects and teams.
- Stimulated by a highly ambiguous and rapidly changing environment.
- You know how to draft creative content and compelling messages that resulted in prior career and company success.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Envision Yourself Here
Does this sound like your dream job? If so, go ahead and apply for the position and we’ll be in touch. We appreciate your interest in Regrow.
While it may go without saying once you see the diversity on our current team, we encourage diversity on our team at all levels of the company. We are committed to fostering a diverse, inclusive environment and to encourage these values in everyone on our team. We provide an environment of mutual respect where opportunities are available without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. We believe that diversity and inclusion for people from all walks of life is key to our success as a company.