National Sales Representative- Atlanta
Core – Core Sales /
We are looking for a highly motivated and competitive individual to join our sales team as a National Sales Representative (NSR). The NSR will do whatever it takes to match the right supplier with the right buyer and close deals while driving maximum net revenue. Building strong relationships and being organized are the key ingredients for the NSR’s success. This is a great opportunity for someone that is looking to get away from lengthy processes and looking for more autonomy. We want you to learn and grow at Reibus, to try new things and to take chances. This role is for the NSR that not only wants to directly impact the revenue growth for Reibus but also create their own path to success with a fast-expanding team.
What You'll Do
- Main point of contact for all inbound and outbound communication to assigned accounts and contacts
- Create deal opportunities and support enterprise account strategies and execution where necessary
- Initiate administrative functions as required for new/assigned accounts such as new buyer and seller account setups, establishing credit, claims support, etc.)
- Drive negotiation and close deals in collaboration with Enterprise sales team
- Identify products to source and sell
- Must maintain supplier, buyer and deal data in CRM
- Act as voice of customer (internal and external) to provide a “best-in-class” experience and establish relationships for assigned accounts.
- Enhance customer engagement and expand buying and selling volume with accounts
- 3+ years in a sales role in the technology industry is required
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems
- Live the Reibus core values; Courageous, Curiosity, Grit, Ownership, and Honesty
- A self-starter capable of working independently within a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely
$50,000 - $112,000 a year
NSR Compensation Band
NSR I- 48k-68k
NSR II- 60k- 86l
NSR III- 80k-112k
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Our Paid to Live Program allows you to personalize your time off based on your specific needs. Employees are given time off with no set limits but are required to take a minimum of 10 vacation days per year.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining a corporate image. We firmly believe that embracing a wide range of perspectives which leads to enhanced innovation, performance and a better place to work. We actively seek out and support individuals from all walks of life, recognizing that their unique experiences and backgrounds contribute to the richness of our collective knowledge. By fostering an environment where we learn from each other's beliefs and celebrate the differences that fuel our learning, we create a dynamic and inclusive workplace.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus team by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.