Atlanta, GA /
Engineering – Engineering /
We are looking for a high energy, driven listings specialist who will be directly responsible for building strong relationships with our existing suppliers, while also rapidly expanding our network to maximize our ability to fill customer needs. This position will be highly collaborative with our sales team and require working with external customers that use our website listings process. This role is for the individual that wants to use their skills and hard work to create their own path to success with a fast-growing team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Analytics: Key member of the Listings upload team to update and manage up-load processes to include manual, API, and Wizard Template import tools.
- Quality Controls: Conduct daily website quality control checks, and contact listers about inquiries buyers may have.
- Data Fluency: Become Reibus.com platform expert and a resource for industrial material
- Reporting: Conduct daily website quality control checks, and contact listers about inquires buyers may have.
- Attention to Detail: Review incoming RFQ’s and bids on the Reibus E-commerce platform.
- Collaboration: Build strong relationships with listers.
- Customer Focus: Gather and Update Market information, pricing, articles, etc. to support the Website and custom requests as designated.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING
- Experience building and expanding analytical tools i.e Domo.
- Learn the Metal Products industry.
- Ensure proper daily data transfer of API links.
- Assist in the development of metric tracking that drives action plans.
- 0-2 years in sales or high touch customer facing role.
- 1-2 years experience sourcing materials in the metal industry is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM systems.
- A self-starter capable of working independently .
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal; ability to present ideas clearly and concisely.
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at email@example.com.