Atlanta, GA /
People & Culture – HR /
As a Recruiter at Reibus, you will help one of the fastest growing US companies establish a major business from the ground. Your knowledge of talent and recruiting will be instrumental as we embark on major global expansion. This is an ideal opportunity for someone with proven talent acquisition experience looking to help build an organization from scratch. In this role, you will partner closely with leaders across the business as we rapidly grow the organization. If you’re someone that possesses both the subject matter knowledge of best practices and the curiosity to find an even better way, we want to meet you!
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Find great talent: Develop unique sourcing strategies to surface top passive candidates; review resumes, pre-screen candidates and drive the interview process from end to end
- Manage the recruiting lifecycle: Serve as the primary point of contact for candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire recruitment process
- Deliver a world-class experience: Think outside the box to impress and amaze candidates and hiring managers.
- Strong communication: Assist with the development and maintenance of candidate communications, contracts/offer letters, disclosures, internal rosters, and reports
- Build a pipeline: Monitor candidate pipelines and research roadblocks or problems and make recommendations for improvement
- Close the deal: Ensure that desired candidates accept the opportunity to be part of the Reibus growth story.
- Consult the business: Help create and define job profiles and postings with respect to the company’s need and to ensure job requirements and expectations are clearly communicated and candidates are assessed against desired criteria for the role
- Propose improvements: Contribute to the on-going development and execution of the company’s recruiting strategy.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Problem solving: Ability to understand and interpret complex information and develop recommendations in response to urgent business priorities.
- Collaboration: Assertive with humility—able to communicate and partner with others in a positive way.
- Empathy: Quickly keys into the needs of candidates or collaborators, demonstrating sensitivity in responding to challenges.
- Negotiation: Able to influence others of preferred options where distinct differences of opinion or approach exist.
- Agility: Seamlessly alternates between various tasks and rolls with the punches when things change.
- Organization: Ability to prioritize and shepherd multiple projects in parallel with stellar attention to detail.
YOUR IDEAL BACKGROUND
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a human resources or related business field
- 5+ years experience in talent acquisition with ability to hire onsite and remote employees at various levels within the organization
- Experience sourcing, screening, and presenting talent to customers
- Experience presenting market insights, metrics, and data to influence recruiting strategy and hiring decisions
- Proficient in using applicant tracking and HRIS systems
- Experience supporting a high growth, global organization
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.