Director of Global FP&A
Atlanta, GA /
Finance – Finance /
We are seeking an experienced and entrepreneurial Director of Global FP&A to partner with the CFO and lead the finance team through Reibus’ growth stage. We are specifically looking for Finance professionals who have worked or are currently working in a hyper growth, SaaS environment and have experience designing and implementing policies and procedures around financial planning, forecasting and analysis.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Financial planning: Design, develop and manage our strategic and financial planning processes (P&L, Balance Sheet, and Cash Flow), annual planning, and monthly financial forecasts as well as the underlying financial planning models, systems and tools.
- Reporting: Prepare management reporting including analyzing results and understanding business performance and related drivers to assess business risk and operating performance; communicate risks and opportunities to leadership
- Develop performance metrics: Develop dashboards to track key performance metrics and monitor business performance.
- Analysis: Assist in ad-hoc analysis, scenario planning, and presentation of strategic materials for management
- Collaboration: Collaborate cross-functionally across multiple departments and the Finance team.
WHAT YOU’LL BRING
- Superior forecasting: Experience in complex modeling (e.g., data/metric driven financial statements, credit financing, trading platforms, etc.); superior forecasting methods and techniques. Advanced analytical and quantitative abilities.
- Financial analysis: Skilled at analyzing information to formulate logical and objective conclusions from data and observations; translate and drive conclusions into performance driven operational programs
- Continuous improvement: Continuously improve reporting accuracy and develop data controls to ensure accuracy and consistency of reporting.
- Coach and develop: Coach, develop and invest in team members to become future leaders within the organization
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field; MBA a plus
- 10+ years of demonstrated FP&A experience in a hyper growth, SaaS, investment banking, venture capital, or consulting environment.
- Strong financial acumen across the organization (e.g., understanding financials, accounting, business intelligence, etc.)
- Experience in building, and developing teams to support a growth-oriented organization
- Entrepreneurial mindset: ability to seek knowledge and present ideas and solutions to problems effectively.
- Excellent technical, verbal, and written communication skills to explain results and proposals across varying levels of experience within the organization
- Experience with NetSuite a plus
You may have heard that Reibus is the fastest growing tech startup serving the industrial space with $300B market potential. Why is that? For starters, we offer a virtuous circle of solutions for the metals industry. This includes an easy-to-use B2B marketplace, finance solutions that customers can’t get enough of, and a burgeoning logistics business already growing faster than we imagined. But what drives our success isn’t great technology, or a visionary business plan. It is our culture. We invest in our culture and realize it is what sets us apart. Visit our office and you’ll experience it for yourself. We create an amazing place to work for our people. We solve real problems for our customers. That is why Reibus.
ASK US ABOUT:
Our culture: The company values are at the core of today’s decisions and our vision for the future.
Paid-to-Live policy: It’s not PTO, its PTL! Unlimited vacation, sabbaticals, reimbursements for vacation excursions, and donations to causes you volunteer for.
The “Not-An-Employee Handbook:” Our 4-page preamble to working at Reibus is straightforward, and if you’re the right fit, inspiring.
“Be an adult:” This oft-repeated mantra exemplifies the ownership we empower our people with.
Lighthouse Leadership: We ask our leaders to live in the place of need, stand tall, shine a light, and be a home.
A PLACE THAT LETS YOU BE YOU.
Diversity at Reibus isn’t about checking a box or maintaining our corporate image, it stems from our commitment to creating a sense of belonging. We find and help grow individuals from all walks of life. We learn from each other’s beliefs and celebrate the differences that power our learning. We ensure fairness and respect in the way we treat our people.
To learn more about becoming part of the Reibus family by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.